Monday, April 18, 2011

You win some, and unfortunately you have to lose some.

Firstly, I would like to say it took me a lot of courage to write this blog, I am a die hard Manchester United fan and when I see my team lose I do my my "routine":
1) Turn off TV 1 minute before game ends, then turn it back on 2 minutes later to see if we scored a late equalizer.
2) Sob, and criticize the players that played terribly and look for possible replacements. ( Scholes, Carrick and Berbatov) (Diego Costa, Pastore and Klasnic)
3) Shout into my pillow and go outside and play football =) ( I will also NOT use the internet for 24 hours)

Picture speaks for itself
a Football is a game of two halves. This is a great example after We dominated the first half and then City did  their thing in the second half. The simple reason of why we lost against Manchester City is the photo on the left. A Rooney-less United is not really United, which is why I believe we should sign Pastore or Diego Costa, so the burden will be taken off his shoulders.
Yaya Toure Celebrates Winner

All I can right about now is Yaya Toure's goal. Carrick, had the ball on the edge of our box and then literally handed Yaya the ball and he ran past Vidic and put the ball between VDS's legs. He dedicated the goal to his brother, who also plays for City but has been suspended for taking drug.

The last 30 minutes of the game were made ten times harder when Scholes tackle almost broke Argentine Pablo Zabaletta's leg. He lunged in with both feet into his shins, out of pure frustration. This is the part of the game the manager, SAF has to deal with.

But, I choose not to dwell on the past. We have a critical game against Newcastle on Tuesday. Vidic has issued a rally cry, while many United players have admitted that It is going to be hard to get motivated for the game after a crushing defeat against our rivals. 

BUT OUR SEASON IS BY NO MEANS OVER! We are first in the league, by 6 points following Liverpool's draw in the 12th minute of Injury time against Arsenal. And in the Semi-finals of the Champions League. So in the words of Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment