Tuesday, May 24, 2011

United Finish On A High Note


The Celebrations start
United are champions and have the trophy to prove it. The Game itself was a great game for all the United fans. United put a very strong starting line up, which included: Vidic, Nani and Park. United took the lead in the 25th minute with a goal from Ji-Sung Park. Blackpool then hit back with a Charlie Adam goal, and then took the lead! But after a Anderson goal, A own-goal by Ivvat, and a cool finish by Micheal Owen - United won the game and Blackpool were relegated to the Championship.


Ryan Giggs with tittle number 12





The United captain, Vidic, did not want United to have a massive celebration so they could focus on the Champions League final against Barcelona on Saturday. (I AM REALLY EXICTED FOR THAT GAME! ) but, there was a lot of things drank, it was a party. I really did not Blackpool to be relegated because they played very nice football and played with their hearts, I have to admit when Blackpool were winning, I kind of wanted them to hold on to their lead, but when I saw Owen warming up and when Vidic came off for Rooney, it was obvious what was going to happen.  

  
Thank You Ferguson
I do not enjoy writing about other games, but the last game of the season was epic, in terms of the bottom half of the table. I will try to tell the story as easy as I can. The day started with Wigan and Blackpool being relegated, that changed when Tottenham scored and put Birmingham in the Relegation zone. At half time blackburn were winning 3-0 which meant Wolves were in the relegation zone with Wigan. But then Wolves scored twice. Tottenham scored again. Manchester United Beat Blackpool and Wigan scored in the last couple of minutes. Blackpool and Birmingham were relegated. I do not mean to be disrespectful, but I have nothing else to say. United are the best team in England - for a record 19th time, and the season is over. Oh well just 2 months before the league starts again, and the Copa America will kept me entertained. BUT before that there is a MASSIVE MATCH AGAINST BARELONA!          

Thank you for a great season.




No comments:

Post a Comment