Monday, May 2, 2011

United Outplayed By Arsenal

Rooney clearly dejected after being out-classed in London
I cannot even put to words how frustrated I am to have lost to Arsenal! This keeps happening it is almost a trend in United's history; every time the players seem to be playing well and enjoying their football, we encounter a "big" team who are in poor form or have a huge disadvantage and we lose! (Manchester City) Arghhh. Van Der Sar shares my frustration. Aaron Ramsey's goal was enough to give Arsenal a deserved win. Although this defeat brings Chelsea very much into the tittle race, it does NOT bring Arsenal back into the race. Well what we have to do now is forget the game and concentrate on, what has now become a must-win game, against Chelsea next Sunday. Vidic is a key figure this week as he has to step up and get the players's morale up. The players must understand that we are 1st and the championship is ours to lose.

Wilshere got the better of Carrick

I have watched the game twice and the match analysis three times and even after watching almost 5 hours of the Arsenal games. I still cannot find a precise reason of why we lost this game. Evra believes we were too " nice"  I agree. But, to be more accurate our midfield was too lenient and let the Arsenal players play their football. I also think the team that was selected was not the correct team that should have been selected as we only had ONE holding/ defending midfielder ( Carrick) all the other midfielders wanted to attack, which is fine, but they were too tired ( As I thought they would be, but not this game ) to get back in their defending duties and thats why Arsenal's goal came from a counter attack. Ferguson has seen this too and will now " freshen up his team for the Schalke game. Giving our key players a deserved rest for the Chelsea game.



I really have nothing else to say other than..... No nothing. I just cannot think of anything to say regarding the match. HEAD UP LADS. Ohhh yeah, The papers are finally saying that Manchester United need to sign a midfielder ( I have said this for months now) O well, one day i'll work for Skysports and then i'll get things done my way =)
The Goal that could man a lot





No comments:

Post a Comment